News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Need help with Exdous Theme.

Started by dklassen, May 21, 2007, 03:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dklassen

I've purchased the theme and installed it ok. TP 0.9.8 and SMF 1.1.2.

I'm a little stumped because I don't see the usual messageindex, boardindex, etc templates. I only see the index.template and the setting.template

I need to get the Ad Mod working, can someone give me some assistance? I already had the mod installed and working with my main theme and it does work with Exdous placing banners in the forum but I can't get the top, bottom and welcome users area banner working.

Thanks!

bigguy

If the only file you see in that theme folder is the index.template.php file then it is the only one that has to be modified. All the edits are in the theme Support board. Just do the ones for the index.template.php file and you should be good to go.

dklassen

Thanks. I've taken a crack at it but I'm not getting anywhere especially with the code for the users welcome area. I can't for the life of me get it correct. I think at this point I'm going to need help with a few tweaks.

bigguy

Try leaving that specific chunk out and see if the rest of the edits work. If they do then you can either leave it like that OR try to reposition it somewhere else in that file.