News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Tiny Portal Block Support

Started by Rus, August 29, 2007, 02:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rus

Hello,

I thought I would start out with saying that I really like SMF Ads so far.  Not all the locations work with the theme that I have but thats to be expected and I really dont mind since it works in the places that I really want it to and I'm sure I could figure out some of the others if I decided I wanted them too.

The one question I have though is, will there be support for blocks in TP?  For example if I wanted to put a SMF Ad in a center block 1/3 of the way down the page, or a right tower ad that shows up in a right hand TP block instead of making a second tower, will that be a feature some day?

jerm

I don't think so. TP mod is already a very complicated mod. I've never even worked with it before, so I dont even know what blocks do.

I try to make sure that my mod will install and not break when TP is installed, but beyond that would be a lot of extra work for me. My mod is already getting very complicated.

Rus