News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Ads Won't Show up in Posts

Started by user12345, September 02, 2008, 11:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

user12345

I had an add set to show up under posts - after the first and last - was working fine until the other day. All my ads were not showing, my mod seemed to have disappeared. I tried installing it again then had all these doubles, which I fixed but now the post ad I had will not show up under posts. I have the same settings for it as I did before - "Display Ad Within Posts: 1" "Display Ads After the Last Post".

user12345

Quote from: user12345 on September 02, 2008, 11:04:16 AM
I had an add set to show up under posts - after the first and last - was working fine until the other day. All my ads were not showing, my mod seemed to have disappeared. I tried installing it again then had all these doubles, which I fixed but now the post ad I had will not show up under posts. I have the same settings for it as I did before - "Display Ad Within Posts: 1" "Display Ads After the Last Post".

Would it be possible for someone to tell me how to fix this please? Or is this just a place to post an issue just let someone know about it? Thanks!