News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Ad management link not showing up

Started by bchangia, September 14, 2007, 08:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bchangia

Hi

Please find the attached screen shot. I have 2 instance of SMF installed and I installed the ad managment on both.

On 1 instance it works fine and the link also is getting populated but on the other instance I'm not able to see the ad managment link where as it takes up a row space on the menu list (as highlighted on the screen shot)

I also re installed the SMF instance through FANTASTICO.

Please help

Would be grateful if somebody could help.

Thanks in advance.

jerm

Default language english-utf8? if so just rename Ads.english.php to Ads.english-utf8.php

bchangia

Perfet thanks a lot it works now :)
Cheers

maxlime

Quote from: jerm on September 16, 2007, 10:42:32 PM
Default language english-utf8? if so just rename Ads.english.php to Ads.english-utf8.php

hello

im new to SMF. i use norwegian-utf8 as my default language, and cant get the ad managment lik to show. what file in what directory am i changing? i tried themes -> default -> language -> Ads.english.php and changed it to Ads.norwegian-utf8.php but no result.

can you please help me with this?

thanks

bchangia

well if your server is on linux you need to take care of the case sensitivity also.
try renaming it to Ads.english-utf8.php may help you. Do this change only on language folder not any where else.

sam.friend

Quote from: bchangia on October 06, 2007, 02:49:32 PM
well if your server is on linux you need to take care of the case sensitivity also.
try renaming it to Ads.english-utf8.php may help you. Do this change only on language folder not any where else.

I have same problem. I m trying to change Forum Default Language. But in the Core configuration option (admin -> server settings -> core configuration) i am unable to make changes. It shows me msg as "These settings cannot be changed because Settings.php is read only".
I m using Linux Server.
What do i do??
Please help....
Thanks

sam.friend

the prob is solved, thnx every1
Visit my website...
www.pathwaytomanagement.com
(Your Guide towards MBA)