News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Turkish

Started by jerm, November 09, 2006, 04:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerm

Turkish translation.

bigguy

Wow there is really getting to be alot of translations, cool.

zandar

i think it s not working. if i install it in to my turkish board. there snt any link "ad management" under the configuration head.

can u help me

thx..

alperuzi

zandar, it is there, it's supposed to say "Reklamlar" just under "Temalar ve Görünüm"

however, theres an encoding problem I'm looking into, I'll post or send a new file soon.

alperuzi

I have removed the remove message as well.

This is due to people with no clue, not reading the directions on the Turkish boards and coming in here. Seeing only one link and then complaining that it was removed. :)
I do hope this message is complicated enough to not look suspicious like the previous :D

Oh and if an admin ever sees this, you may add it to the first message, it is telling users to register to be able to see the file:

Türkçe Dil Dosyasını görüp indirebilmek için lütfen bu siteye üye olun! Dosya bu konunun ilk mesajına eklenmiştir, ancak sadece üyeler indirebilmektedirler. Teşekkürler.

dosyayı şu şekilde kaydedin:
QuoteThemes/default/languages/Ads.turkish.php
Reklamları görmesini istediğiniz üye gruplarını izinlerden ayarlayabilirsiniz.

jerm

I updated the first post.

yurekdolu

skindiver

albertpreason

could be highly aprreciated if the installation of the ads.turkish.php also explained were... it's not explained at SMF site, neither here...

oh yeah! we turks born with the manual in our minds... sorry  ;D

isimci

delidoluforum

cyber-islam

bhbhbh

thnx...
alperuzi :) sana işim düştü bu mod php explorer ile açılıyor :) kodları nereye yapıştıracağız?

Deja Vous

saol koçlarrım //  tanks  :D
:-\

gaffurnet

thank you.

noelin kutlu olsun. bizimde kurban bayramımız.