News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Hello Jerm, will you be willing to install the mose for me sir?

Started by davomex, March 28, 2007, 03:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davomex

helo, Jerm, now i have made your payments will you now be willing to customise my ads for me, i need my forum work excellently with the ad mods displaying google adsence, banners in various pages, i poresently use the default theme but hope to change it soon. what do i do next?

davomex

am glad you did, hope he answers fast cos i have a deadline of April 1st. kindly relate this to him please

jerm

Not exactly sure what you are asking here. You paid for a custom theme mod, but anyways.

You use the package manager to install mods. Check this out: http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?board=49.0;sort=subject

davomex

Quote from: jerm on March 28, 2007, 09:13:12 PM
Not exactly sure what you are asking here. You paid for a custom theme mod, but anyways.

You use the package manager to install mods. Check this out: http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?board=49.0;sort=subject
thank you jerm, i have my forum smf installed by fantastico cos i dont have much knowledge of codes stuff, i saw your advert in the forum as the owner of th ad management mod, so i decided to contact you and pay for your service to help me customise the mod for my site to be able to display banners and adsense. Kindly help me out on the coding stuff and the functionality. to have the adsence displayed up the board and down the board and on board pages, i have revert back to the default theme,. i also want the colour changed to something better than the default colour of the board. thanks

jerm

Well, I can help you install the mod, but after that its all up to you. Do some reading up on the mod to see how it works and what not.

davomex

Quote from: jerm on March 29, 2007, 10:11:27 PM
Well, I can help you install the mod, but after that its all up to you. Do some reading up on the mod to see how it works and what not.
well, no problem, if thats all my $5 can get from you, its worth it if it work out eventually.
go ahead and install for me please. thanks

jerm

Quote from: davomex on March 30, 2007, 09:04:13 AM
Quote from: jerm on March 29, 2007, 10:11:27 PM
well, no problem, if thats all my $5 can get from you, its worth it if it work out eventually.
go ahead and install for me please. thanks
Yes, well this is a site for support for the ad mod, not a design site.

I would need to know where your forum is, and i would also need an admin account before i can do anything.

davomex

ok, my forum is www.wiseinvestorsforum.com and admi login cant be made public here and you have to give me acces of private message to you thanks

davomex

Quote from: bigguy on March 28, 2007, 01:07:39 PM
I have notified Jerm of this. :)
Jerm seem to have finally abandoned me after paying him and he promised to install the ads mod and asked for my access stuff but said cant be displayed in public board he shoud give me pm access or e-mail to send that and hasnt got back since then

jerm

FYI, I have not abandoned you at all. Lets take a look at what you have done to me.
- Started a topic with all caps(a known rule that annoys everybody)
- PM'ed me requesting me set up your forum
- Emailed me saying exactly the same thing.
- Putting a deadline on when you need this up, yet taking a day to respond to every post I make
- Now complaining to not have an email to send any info to, yet you already sent me an email.
- Using the option to pay for a script, yet asking for other help

Also note that no where on this site is there a mention that I offer to install the mod when paid. I only offer extra support for those who donate 10$ or more. See in your profile under paid subscriptions.

I also seem to doubt you even read this: http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?board=49.0;sort=subject

So as you may already know, one of my emails is electrohome88@hotmail.com

You either send me the info there, or I will gladly give you back your 5$.

davomex

theproblem is you are always offline when am on. so what do we do,. you complain of replying you with cap, that could have been a typographical error that is obvious from the combination of both cap and small letterin the topic in question.
again as per reading whatever stuff, everything was read before contacting you, and if your supprt is beyond $5 its normal, am never asking you to give me what i dont deserve, i shouldnt have contacted you in the first place if your mod had worked well, i have tried to install and tech guys have done their best and it kept telling us all that the mod is either invalid orr currupted, then i found your name as the developer and contacted you to help us solve the problem and was told i needed to pay $5 before i can chave access to you. why not, its worth it if it gets the job done and thats what i have been asking for, whatever ythe 5dolar can do nothing more. now check your mail and find the admin pass you need. i nuderstand that we are both human, i fi give you deadline i suppose am a customer that deserves what i aske for sir, and i dont think it will take you as the developer a day to solve theproblem we all have not been able to solve for more tan a week.
the date i contacted you is on te board and today is 2nd of april i told you the job should be done because by 1st of April the site should be launched.
thank you and thank you
thanks

davomex

sir, i have sent you all required. in your email. thanks for the support

jerm

davomex

thanks thats excellent job. but encountered a problem with a code i placed which seem scatterd the program of one of the ads displayed below post. when i placed it it showed the banner and so many codes below it kindly help me check it out below the post you will see tha banner as davidsurf. it affected the whole program of the ad mod and wont let it work propperly. my access is thasame as i gave you the other time. thanks