News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Want to place one paypal button on one topic in forum.

Started by ApplianceJunk, July 07, 2007, 02:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ApplianceJunk

SMF 1.1.3
SMF Gallery Lite 1.7.6
Ad Managment 2.3

I can create ads with paypal button text and get them to display on the forums in the places I check in the options.

What I would like to do is place one paypal button on the bottom of this post that I created.

http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?topic=30.0

I want to include text above the botton that say's something like, "Need a motor coupler fast! Help support ApplianceJunk.com and order your motor coupler here, today!"

If I post the paypal button code in the post it only shows the code and not the buttom image.

I understand I can display the ad as a post after my post, but then I don't see how I can add any text.

Would love some input on how to do this.

Thanks,,
ApplianceJunk.com
Your Appliance Repair Experts

bigguy

Why can't you get it to show. ??? There should be no problem with a paypal button showing in the ad mod. Even with text after it. Can you paste the code here. (taking out any important info first) so I can look. :)

ApplianceJunk

bigguy,

thanks for taking the time to try and help me..

I can copy and paste the code for a paypal donate button in the code box in the Ad mod.
As you can see that paypal donate box nows shows up on the bottom corner of all my pages.

But I take that same code that I just copied and pasted and put it at the end of my post and it just displays as all code, no button.

I could paste the code here, but I am not sure what is safe or not safe for me to post.

Thanks,
ApplianceJunk.com

ApplianceJunk

Got it working,
I did not know I had to put the button code in html tags for it to show.

Thanks,,
ApplianceJunk.com