News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

I have been behind, so...

Started by bigguy, July 06, 2007, 11:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigguy

bigguy

Anyone above netridge; if you still need files done quote your post that you have made in this thread.

netridge

Can we do this one.

Version of SMF:1.1.4
Version of Ad Mod:2.3
Theme being used:Silent Wave
Are the files clean:Yes

originally posted by aabb, but I added my file
Version of SMF:1.1.3
Theme being used:SilentWave01
Are the files clean:Yes

Thank you. The theme does not contain:
MessageIndex.template.php
Display.template.php
BoardIndex.template.php

bigguy

Try this and tell me what it looks like. (No welcome ads)

netridge

Wish I would have seen this earlier thanks, but I managed to put the code in myself with some help from the theme author.  :)

Malstrom

Quote from: bigguy on October 14, 2007, 03:10:14 PM
Malstrom; yours are also done. These will not go up for others as they are already modified:

Thanks very much... bigguy... thanks

i put this files in the directory: .../Themes/colatesi_v3/
replacing the Original Files...
and now go to the PACKAGE ADMINISTRATION for install the ad_mod_1-1-x_v2-3...
and i have a problem with this:

./Themes/default/Display.template.php     ERROR

Its Normal???

What can i do?

Thanks for all the help. You are great!

Kleidi

SMF 1.1.3
Theme fg-zm 114
AD Mod 2.3
No Modification - Clear

Hope that u can help me ...

P.S. Someone has posted files for PN-PN 114... if u have those files modifyed to work with ad mod 2.3 , pls post them here!

Kleidi

bigguy

I will download your files and then lock this thread. I am back now so people can post in the Theme support board. I will post back here when I have them done.

bigguy

You have two boardindex's there. want to change one out for the messageindex. :)

Tony_R

Hi !

Is it possible to modify the following files ?

Version of SMF: 1.1.4
Version of Ad Mod: 2.3
Theme being used: Orange-LT
Are the files clean: YES

when it is possible, i would also like to have place for a banner on the top right (opposite from forum name)

thanks in advance

moo703

Hey bigguy.  I am new, I just started reading all the other subjects and stuff; nice to see you are still active.

I do not want to be such a burden on you, so whenever you get the time; I would greatly appreciate ANY help!

Version of SMF:
Theme being used:ferrytemav2
Are the files clean: Yes (I was unsure how to fully check for this.  I went to my installed packages under my Admin Panel, clicked on "List Files" under each installed link; and viewed the files.  None of the files under ANY of the mods I have installed are one of the listed files you have.

However, I added a small html code starting at line 180 on index.template.php.  If this has to be removed to help you help me ;P, that is OK!

I greatly do appreciate your time, and can not thank you enough for the support,

Eric

Edit: Are those stickied popular threads that show US how to do it; will they work if I try those steps!?  Thank you!

gofish

Version SMF 1.1.4
Version Of Ad Mod 2.3
Theme Used Classic YaBB SE Theme
Files are clean

Modification Packages Installed
Mod Name Version 
1. SMF 1.0.12 / 1.1.4 / 2.0 b1.1 Update 1.0
2. Ad Managment 2.3 

I tried to modify myself unable (had errors)  I also found a mod you done for this theme for another user I was hoping it would work but it had some custom links embedded. I appreciate your Mod help and I do not mind paying for the help the files attached are from the themes folder if you need any thing else I will send it right away
Thanks in advance

Artcell

Version:1.1.4
Ad Mod:2.3
Theme Using :Nostalgia.
Are the file Cleans: I guess they are.

Artcell

Version:1.1.4
Ad Mod:2.3
Theme Using :Oxygen 11 Final
Are the file Cleans: I guess they are.