News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Ads between posts, works great but quick question

Started by wannabee, November 20, 2006, 10:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-c

Take a Developer-Extension for your Browser, select something like "outline current element" and then you will see which item has which class....

Regards, Christian

Sineksekiz

Quote from: g-c on June 30, 2007, 06:27:58 AM
Take a Developer-Extension for your Browser, select something like "outline current element" and then you will see which item has which class....

Regards, Christian

I have installed this Developer bar and  to install it I have install the Firefox aswell. It is a very nice bar. But result was nothing. Because when I click on the ads post to see which .css file they are attached it showed result as "No style information"...

Then I tried same thing on default theme. Result was same. I bleive these posts does not get any information from a style sheet instead their color are predefined. So how can I change these pre defined colors... OR if I am totlay wrong could you tell me please which style blocks is this mod using. SO I can copy these blocks to my own theme to set the colors.

Thank you.

<<<<<<EDITED>>>>>>

I find what the problem was. You need to ad windowbg3 tab to your modified themes style.css file.

And then change the color settings.