Coinbase

Installed on theme Pn-Pn (for 1.1.2) Ads within posts look like actual posts

Started by bugauto, June 20, 2007, 01:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugauto

Installed smfads v2.3 on theme Pn-Pn (for 1.1.2) and the option for Ads within posts look like actual posts are only displaying as actual posts even if I un-tick the check box. The ads displayed within my message posts are all coming out as if it's an actual post. I want to disable it and display it normally under the post, but the option isn't working.

I have smfads v2.3 installed on an other website too using the theme cityscape and the option works correctly on that theme. Has anyone else had this problem with the way the ads are displayed within posts for theme Pn-Pn (for 1.1.2)?

Do I need to edit a file for this particular theme? I've already made all the other edits as described within this forum to get the ad mod working on themes other than default.

Help is appreciated.

bugauto

Yes there are 11 pages of errors in the admin control panel under the link Forum Error Log. I have no idea what to look for. I have the seo4smf mod installed too and everything works except the site map does not show on the main page like it's suppose to and the Enable Social Bookmarking does not show in the first message post like it's suppose to. I figure maybe this particular theme needs different kind of editing?

The other site I have with the cityscape theme works fine on all these options. I'm thinking it's the theme but I don't know where to edit or what to edit. I will upload the 4 templates to see if you discover anything out of place.

bigguy

jobsearch

even i was having ad management problem, but that was in my old site, as i just uninstalled the mod & re-installed again, it worked fine, did you tried this way?
Crime Investigation Discussion Group Of World

Ready to JOIN us ?

http://www.professionallab.uni.cc/cidgw

bigguy

@ bugauto: I went through your files and only had to edit one. I have attached it here. All the files have been debugged and produce no errors.