News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

I need help for VB Green theme

Started by jrduprat, June 14, 2007, 01:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrduprat

Hi Bigguy,

I just installed the ads Mod to my website.  Everything seems to be okay.  I put some banners on the boards and showed up, except when I  open a topic. 

I have the following message error :

Template Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the \Themes\vbgreen/Display.template.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

You may want to try to refresh this page or use the default theme.

Parse error: parse error in .../themes/vbgreen/display.template.php on line 843

834: </tr>
835: </table>';
836:
837: }
838: if ($context['show_spellchecking'])
839: echo '
840:  <form action="', $scripturl, '?action=spellcheck" method="post" accept-charset="', $context['character_set'], '" name="spell_form" id="spell_form" target="spellWindow"><input type="hidden" name="spellstring" value="" /></form>';
841: }
842:

843: ?>

844:
845:

Your mod is really great and I don't know what happened!  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanve for your time!

jrduprat

bigguy

Can you upload the Display.template.php file here please and I will take a look. It is probably something very simple.

jrduprat

OK I send you the file in attachment.

I hope to hear from you soon.  Thanks in advance for your help!

jrduprat

bigguy

Here ya go:

EDIT: Do you have all the template files for vb green done ??? Do you have other mods installed other than the ad mod. ??? If you don't can I get a copy of your template files. ???

jrduprat

Hi Bigguy!

Thanks for your help! 

;) I don't have the error anymore but now after saving the ads that I want to show up, I have the following error :
:'(
Unknown column 'TYPE' in 'field list'
File: /home/rorol2/public_html/twoubadou/Sources/Ads.php
Line: 289

I really don't know what happened. 

As you asked me here are the files for the VB Green Theme with the ADS MANAGEMENT MOD

THANKS AGAIN IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!

jrduprat

bigguy

jrduprat

:'( Unfortunately no.  The ads don't show up anymore! :'(

bigguy

I will try to get to this today if I can. :)

jrduprat

Hi Bigguy,

Didi you work on my problem?   :-\

bigguy

No I haven't had a lot of time. I will try to get to it tonight or tomorrow. :)

jrduprat

bigguy

Can you re-upload a copy of Ads.php to your Sources directory and see if that works.

jrduprat

HI Biguy,

I re-uploaded the Ads.php file and always have the same error message.

syst3m

were these clean files? cuz if they were i i'd like to use them.

bigguy