News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Need Help with PNPN Theme

Started by Jesse69, June 10, 2007, 09:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse69

Hi,

got installed the Mod, PNPN Theme and the Mod-Files from here .. Ads will not be displayed,

any hints whats going wrong ?

Greets
Jesse

bigguy

Try the edited files that are here:

http://files4.smfhelp.com/index.php?dir=Ad+mod+edited+files%2F

this is NOT a package. The files in it must be uploaded manually. Rename the old and upload the ones here.

Jesse69

Installed your Files .. Result .. nothing to bee seen ...

When I add an Ad , i will get 2 entries (2 of the same) .. ???

Cant see the ads at the forum. Idea ?

bigguy

Make sure there is no duplicate code in your index.php file in the ROOT of your SMF install.

Jesse69

Quote from: bigguy on June 17, 2007, 10:37:24 AM
Make sure there is no duplicate code in your index.php file in the ROOT of your SMF install.

Fixed - look like

// Load all the ads up
   if (function_exists("loadAds"))
      loadAds();

was there 2 times ....

But still no ad will be shown ... maybe my Firefox is a Ad-Blocker, but IE6 doenst show Ads either.

If u got time you may Look at my Forum

bigguy

I looked at your site and your source code and I didn't see ads or the source. did you disable ads. ???

Jesse69

No, I didnt .. settings lookin good ...

bigguy

Go through the template files and see if there is any duplicate code. Are you getting errors in your error log. ???

Jesse69

Ok, now I did this :

Deinstalled Theme (PNPN) , deinstalled Mod , deleted both - looked at FTP - deleted Files.
Installed Ad-Mod , installed PnPn Theme - same like before - when I take the first look at the Ad Managment - both of my old Codes are there --- ???

Greets Jesse

bigguy

Quote from: bigguy on June 24, 2007, 11:45:35 AM
Go through the template files and see if there is any duplicate code. Are you getting errors in your error log. ???

Jesse69

No errors on Log .
HOW can I see if there is any duplicate code ? What to looking for ?  :o

bigguy

All the edits are stickied to the Theme Support board

Jesse69

OK - you made it !

Looked at the edited Files ... all entries are twice (all ? Most !)

Ok, what have I to do now ? :-[

bigguy

Take out the duplicate code. Look at the stickie for help. ;) All the answers are there. :)