News:

Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

Helios Theme

Started by Hugh Jorgen, July 26, 2006, 04:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugh Jorgen

Does anyone have a copy of the index template php file for this theme. I have made all the changes to the other files but can't find [code' body or the next edit. if someone has this file edited could you please post it here. Thank you

bigguy

Ok, I have not tested this but give it a try. Also if you have all the other template files done and the only modifications done to them are the ad mod would you consider sending them to us ??? We would then be able to put them up for others to use. Here`s the index.template.php:

Hugh Jorgen

it didn' work, It shoved everything over to the left.

Not sure what i done really, I just named my index template php   index template33 php
Then FTPed your file and re named it index template php . refresh and lost half the site over to the left.
Then swapped the file name back to get my forum back. I'm using TP Mod so is this the problem?

bigguy

I guess I`ll try it again later and see if I can get it. It shouldn`t have done that at all. ????

Hugh Jorgen

Actually it pushed the whole forum over to the right not the left, I'm sure it dont really matter but thought i would add that anyway 8)

bigguy

Ok well I`ll go over it in a bit and see if I can`t striaghten it out, sorry about that.

Hugh Jorgen

hey no problem. I'm only really interested in the bottom ads anyway, and no rush, thanks for the time you guys put into this :)

bigguy

Having some slight problems with this, but I am still trying.

bigguy

Ok, lol. One more time. Try this:

p|nK^bEe

Does this work for Helios Multi on 1.1RC3?

bigguy

The ads mod works on all theme's but yuo will have to modify the template files.

p|nK^bEe

Quote from: bigguy on September 24, 2006, 02:06:12 PM
The ads mod works on all theme's but yuo will have to modify the template files.
Which means I have to use the index.template.php which you uploaded in the previous post?

bigguy

You are better off to use your own and modify it if you have other mods installed as the theme files here on this site are unmodified files other than the modifications for the ad mod.