News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

SoftMC Blue (willing to pay $2 - $3)

Started by syst3m, May 31, 2007, 11:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syst3m

i've tried to add the ad mod to the SoftMC Blue theme, but i couldnt find some of the bits of code that i was suppose to find. could some1 else modify the them?

syst3m

forgot to add theme files...

bigguy

Ok, try these, ONE AT A TIME. Rename the old ones and upload these. I am not sure if the Display.template.php file will actually work but it had no errors while debuging. If these are satisfactory you can make a donation at my site here:

DONATE :)

syst3m

ty bigguy. im gonna try right now.

edit: the posts dont show at all... and "Display ads on every page right below the menu" messed up.

bigguy

Ok, try each file by itself. One at a time so we know exactly what file is messing up. THen I can try to fix it. :)

syst3m

sorry for replying so late... i was busy with exams.

the following ar causing problems:
Display.template.php
index.template.php

Display.template.php  makes it impossible to view posts, and index.template.php screws up the menu and squeezes the boards together.

btw i have all the ad options ticked.

edit: "Display ads on every page right below the menu" screws up menu

2nd edit: "Display ads in the welcome user area" works the way "Display ads on every page right below the menu" should. could u make it display under the news instead?

bigguy

Try this for Display.template.php file:

bigguy

I am going to need a clean copy of index.template.php. Have you altered the code in these two files ??? It does NOT look like what I put in. ???

syst3m

i have not altered anything, the files i uploaded were all unedited files

syst3m

its better than be4, but theres still a problem viewing the posts.
i can now see the posts, but the last post and the ad are under the copyright stuff.
heres a pic of the problem, http://qsave.psychohits.com/files/2/aoW%20Forum/SoftMC-AdMod1.PNG.

i also just realized that the date of each post in the thread isnts there anymore.

bigguy

Ok, well That is just to wierd. Never seen that before. :) Ok, well I will try again tomorrow (Today, when I wake up) and see if I can do better. I am not sure why that happened, it shouldn't have.