News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Quick question

Started by doubleadollar, May 19, 2007, 06:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubleadollar

I just intalled the ad mod, and would like to know how to make the ads appear on the front page of my forum, even when nobody is logged in, like when you first find the site.  www.doubleadollar.com/forum

bigguy

I am not sure I totally understand Can you be more specific. ???

doubleadollar

Ok if you go to www.doubleadollar.com/forum there are no ads on the homepage, once you click on like one of the topics, you can see ads, but on the first page there are none, where can i select to put ads there

bigguy

I see ads all over the place. I guess you solved this. ??? Also I don't think you can use Google and Bidvitiser on the same page.

doubleadollar

ill look into the google and bidvertiser

doubleadollar

i dont see where it says you cant use adsense and bidvertiser on the same page anywhere, SOME HELP PLEASE

bigguy

Did you read the adsense T.O.S.

doubleadollar

yeah and it says you cant display adsense and competing ads on the same page if they have the same format, but they dont really have the same format

doubleadollar

and also what about bidvertiser affiliate links?

bigguy

Well, I would be careful displaying both of them together. What do you mean about affiliate links.

doubleadollar

the links/banners trying to get people to sign up for bidvertiser not the actual ads