News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

ads not showing properly in just a couple of areas!

Started by skilldeveloper, May 14, 2007, 11:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skilldeveloper

Wondering why there seem to be a couple of things that aren't working quite right.

Anything I put in the 'welcome user' area, the user and login text moves to the top of the page and clears the area in the box beside my banner, but any text or image I try to put there appear to push the entire forum to the left side while the text or image is by itself at the top of the page in a box outside the users area.

Also, and I've found a temp solution at least for now, is the 'just under menu' space.  When I put an image there, it shows up only BESIDE the menu.  I've added a centred text code and taken out the text, and that seems to do the trick, but I doubt the mod was designed this way.

Any comments or at least, a solution to the first problem, which is the most important.

Oh, and one other thing.  I'd like the ad links to open in new window, not take people away from my site.  Is there an alteration I can make to the code that will modify the instructions. 

Thanks.

jerm

You will have to make sure that the edits were done properly in your theme files. Check the theme board for more details.

Making the ads open in a new window is an issue with your ad system. Contact your ad company for more details about that.