News:

Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

Error in file

Started by lightning_strike, May 07, 2007, 11:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightning_strike

I am using the Ad Managment 2.3 with  Turklord  SMF 1.1.2 and the Evanescence Theme Design by Turklord.

It seems to be all working ok except the Display.template.php I followed the instruction three times and I get this error;
Template Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /Themes/evanescence/Display.template.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

You may want to try to refresh this page or use the default theme.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in .../Themes/evanescence/Display.template.php on line 760

751:       </td>
752:    </tr>
753: </table>';
754:    }
755:    if ($context['show_spellchecking'])
756:       echo '
757: <form action="', $scripturl, '?action=spellcheck" method="post" accept-charset="', $context['character_set'], '" name="spell_form" id="spell_form" target="spellWindow"><input type="hidden" name="spellstring" value="" /></form>';
758: }
759:

760: ?>

761:
762:

it seems that the end line ?> seems to be ther error

any ideas??

bigguy

Is there any code after this:

?>

r3gister

I'm getting exactly the same error. There is no code after the closing ?>

bigguy

try changing this:

<form action="', $scripturl, '?action=spellcheck" method="post" accept-charset="', $context['character_set'], '" name="spell_form" id="spell_form" target="spellWindow"><input type="hidden" name="spellstring" value="" /></form>';
758: }

to this:

<form action="', $scripturl, '?action=spellcheck" method="post" accept-charset="', $context['character_set'], '" name="spell_form" id="spell_form" target="spellWindow"><input type="hidden" name="spellstring" value="" /></form>
758: }';