News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Help! Uninstalled Admod and screwed everything up...

Started by Abby, May 01, 2007, 12:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby

I uninstalled the ad managment mod, it tested sucessfully, but now I keep getting a white page with a fatal error thing on it.  I have no idea how to fix this.  Can anyone help before I hyperventilate?

It says:

Warning: main(filepath to website forum/forum/Sources/LoadAds.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in filepath to website/forum/index.php on line 54

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required filepath to website forum'/forum/Sources/LoadAds.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in filepath to website forum/forum/index.php on line 54

Where it says 'file path to website forum'...I put that in because I didn't want our server info to show up on a public forum.  I'm willing to pm it to someone who is willing to help if necessary.

Thanks

bigguy

Make sure the file LoadAds.php is in the Sources directory. It sounds as if not all the edits were removed in the index.php in the root of your SMF install.

Abby

Thanks BigGuy, I got it fixed by fixing the index.php and then reinstalling the mod.  However, now I don't know how to get the mod off without screwing it up again.  I want to use the mod where you can share ad revenue, but you can't use both apparently!

bigguy

You should be able to use bith but one will produce errors on install so whatever the error is, those edits will have to be done manually. If you want to remove it, then just uninstall it and remove the code from the index.php. All the edits can be found in the Theme Support board in the stickies.