News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Looking for Additional Support

Started by jerm, May 01, 2007, 12:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerm

Hey everyone,

As many of you know, this site is here to help support the ad mod. It has proven to be a success as many users now come here for support. However, because of the increased success, it has started to become somewhat of a burden to answer every support question. Between school, SMF, coding this mod and providing support it has become very difficult for me to continue to answer all the questions.

Many of you know that Bigguy has been a big help, especially with helping people with themes. It is now safe to say that we are starting to lack the support that we need to continue this site. There are just way to many questions for the both of us to look into. This is a where some of you can help us out.

So here I am asking if there are any people out there willing to come to this site as often as you can and help us provide support for this mod. Please contact me through pm, or reply to this topic so that I my review you.

Thanks,
~jerm

webmistress

I am hardly worthy of offering much support but I'll check by and post a link to places where you've answered the question previously. Otherwise, I'm not so useful. I can understand how overwhelming this is, though. It'll look great on a resume!