News:

Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

Admin Permissions

Started by Ben_Noob, April 26, 2007, 09:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben_Noob

Ok recently, i have noticed guest's cant view ad's.

So i found the answer for this, The answer it says enable too see ad's under permissions.

So i go to the permissions panel.... And look for the ad check box. I cant find it... Tho i do find several blanks.....

Can someone tell me how to fix this? Or tell me what would actually be there in order, so i can enable ad's  :P

I dont think the above image has anything to do with the ad permissions, there must be abother way to change them,...

Also, Can you tell me what file i have to edit to change them so they actually show text next to the check box's.

Please Help :)

If this question cant be answered....

Does someone know how i can change the ad permission's manually, through the scripts or somthing...  ???

Default language is "English"..

Cant the ad permissions be changed in the DB manually?  ???

And im using the default theme

bigguy

Not all those spaces are from the ad mod. You will have to go back through the modifications.english.php file and see what mods didnt install the edits. Also check out the Theme Support board for the edits to put in the modifications.english.php file for the ad mod.

Ben_Noob

I think i understand....

So you say if i add the ad enable check box's to permissions under admin panel they can put back there and i will be able to check???

Where abouts will this information be under Theme support, cant seem to find it  :-\

bigguy

Ben_Noob

Ok... Its here http://www.smfads.com/forums/index.php?topic=22.0 right?

So i just follow them instructions and make sure all the right code in the right place? Correct?

bigguy

If that is the version of ad mod you have then yes.