Main Menu
Coinbase

Tower ads affect layout?

Started by topher, April 17, 2007, 02:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher

i'm having problems with smfads v2.3

without tower ads turned on, the layout is correct

if i turn right tower ads on, it pushes the logo and google search out of the main table

the same thing happens with left tower ads. tested it with our normal google ads script, and even just a simple image but the same thing occurs.

the theme is slickpro: graphite (1.1)

help plz?

edit: the ads work fine in the tower by the way (my browser just blocked them in the screenshot) - just need some help fixing the layout.

2nd edit: great smfmod btw guys!

bigguy

Not really sure how to fix that but it looks good either way in my opinion. Where did you get the template files from for this theme. ??? Did you do them yourself. ???

topher

Using guides from this forum I edited the template files myself. It seems we may have to move around from smfads now though because since installing it our clicks for google have dropped by 80%, something just isn't working properly so we'll go back to our old methods.

bigguy

The ad mod would not be effecting your clicks at all. Do you have permissions set so all the membergroups can see them. ???

bigguy

Also try here to see if any of the theme files I have modified work. I have been trying to put together a list of modified theme files.

http://files4.smfhelp.com/