News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Mod does not work!

Started by DarkEdward, April 15, 2007, 03:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkEdward

I have installed the ad mod, and attempted to place Google AdSense on the forum, but it does not show up.  I have checked the code of the ad, and it seems to be fine.  It simply just will not show.  I have read the directions and followed them, but still nothing.  I have been working on the default theme.

I have also noticed several people are having the same problem, but no one seems to be giving a solution to any of the threads.  I have even tried to manually installing the code, following several guides, but with no success (keep getting a parse error).  Please help.

Thanks for reading,
DarkEdward

aquariancore

I am also have the same problem at this moment that is why I came t the forum.

I cannot not get the adsense to work

or
The new Amazon inline context ads.

If you could give a hand here we would all appreciate it

CaptnSolo

i cant get the AD to show either the only way i could post AD is put it the the header or footer(which i have that mod)

DarkEdward

I posted this on a previous topic regarding the ad not working.  Its only one possible solution, and the one that worked for me, so it may not work for you but check it out.

QuoteThe solution to this problem could be setting the permissions.  It took me and the admin a day to figure this out, and the answer was way more simple than lines of code.

Here is how he made them finally show:

Permissions--->click "modify" on member group--->check the "enable ads" box

Some of the codes listed around the sites DO work, but only on the custom themes for me.  The default theme hated me:p

DarkEdward

CaptnSolo

Quote from: DarkEdward on April 16, 2007, 02:16:49 PM
I posted this on a previous topic regarding the ad not working.  Its only one possible solution, and the one that worked for me, so it may not work for you but check it out.

QuoteThe solution to this problem could be setting the permissions.  It took me and the admin a day to figure this out, and the answer was way more simple than lines of code.

Here is how he made them finally show:

Permissions--->click "modify" on member group--->check the "enable ads" box

Some of the codes listed around the sites DO work, but only on the custom themes for me.  The default theme hated me:p

DarkEdward
tried that and it did work for me