Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Installing ad_mod_1-1-x_v2-3

Started by WonderWally, March 16, 2007, 07:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WonderWally

Hi everyone

I have downloaded ad_mod_1-1-x_v2-3 for my simple machines forum ( http://forum.dvdhulp.net )

When I see into my administration menu at the Packages tab i see the Ad mod is installed.

But what now? Is there a menu where i can say, i want that add on that place, or not?

Thx in advance
Grtz

bigguy

It should be the last link under the Configuration Section of the Admin panel.

WonderWally

Look, i have taken a screenshot, of my installed packages, but nothing under the configuration menu. Its a dutch administration menu, maybe that is the problem?

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6645/smfpt8.jpg

jerm

Switch to english. However, someone wrote a dutch language pack.. i hope to have that up soon.

WonderWally

Thx, it works now, however when i put my code into the ad management menu, and switch on a place for my ads, i get this on that place:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/d5659dvd/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(1727) : eval()'d code(679) : eval()'d code on line 1

WonderWally

I found a dutch language file, and everything works fine now! Thx for your help Jerm!

WonderWally

Now i have another question for you guys,
The ads are only displayed when your are logged in, is there any posibility that guests can see the google ads?

WonderWally

paulocon

Hi,

I am having the same problem - Installed ad_mod_1-1-x_v2-3.zip.

Install reports as successful but Ad Management not appearing under configuration.

Using English with default template...

When I list files, I get..

install.xml (12375 bytes)
LoadAds.php (8939 bytes)
package-info.xml (1075 bytes)
readme.txt (1759 bytes)
Ads.php (11778 bytes)
Ads.english.php (11679 bytes)
Ads.template.php (25316 bytes)
install.php (2370 bytes)

Any ideas.. Forum is at www.homeandgardenireland.com/forum

bigguy

Are you sure that all the edits were done. ??? Check your template files for any reference to the ad mod edits.