News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Hey BigGuy...thanks for all your help...Install question

Started by cc, March 14, 2007, 04:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I am installing via package manager and I can not seem to get the Ad Manager link to show up under configuration. It looks like it even has a place holder but it is blank. If possible could you link me to the forum that looks at this problem (I am having a hard time finding)?

Here are my stats:
SMF 1.1.2
ad_mod_1-1-x_v2-3
SMF Default Theme - Core

Let me know if there are any questions I can answer to get this going. I am excited to use this great Mod!

Thanks,
CC

bigguy

Look in the language folder of the default theme and check out the modifications.english.php file and see if there is reference to the ad mod in it somewhere. If it is there you will see it. If it's not then those edits will have to be added.

netwerker

Hello bigguy,

I'm having exactly the same problem.
Same installation & no ad management link.
(my forum is still brandnew, unused and unpublished)

If I would give you my admin login details, would you be willing to take a look at it?
I would appreciate this very much, since I wouldn't know where to start looking myself ...

Please PM me or -even better- email me if possible.

regards,
netwerker.

bigguy

Also check the index.php file and see if there are edits in it and if they are duplicate, if so remove the duplicate code.