News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

SMFox Theme (Pixelslot) - Please help

Started by Peter_M, March 10, 2007, 11:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigguy

That's ok. I was in a bit of a bad mod cause of computer failing. Glad you got it to work.

~Alex

Hm.

Hey Bigguy! ;D I was actually coming here to look for help on this theme and the Ad Mod - same versions too!

I had no clue you helped out on this site either (must keep you busy). :)

Well, as the OP had issues, so do I. I can see the settings in the Admin panel for everything on the theme itself, but as other Mods, it only displays on the default theme.

Think you can help me out with the changes required? I've tried it myself a few times now and I only get parse error after parse error. I don't think the manual directions given, are specific/exact to this theme.

bigguy

~Alex, if you upload the 4 template files I will give it a shot and see if I can edit them.

~Alex

Ok.  :)

Attached are my current 4 files.

bigguy

Ok, try these. ONE AT A TIME so if there are errors we know what file to look at. Rename the originals and then upload these:

~Alex

One at a time and WOW! I have no clue what you did, or how you did it.

...But it works!!

THANK YOU! YOU ROCK!!

bigguy

Your more than welcome, sorry for the wait. :) Was there any other mods installed on that and was it for tp or just SMF ???

~Alex

I'm all about TP brother and the wait was worth it!  8)

I've got a few mods that no longer work...

Users Online Today Mod, SMFShop, Topic Ratings, MySpace Field & Religion Tabs...

bigguy

Were they all installed to this theme. I was going to zip it up and let other ppl use these files but I can't if there are other  mods installed to them.

~Alex

All the MODs I have installed were installed to the Default theme. It's getting them to work with this theme that I'm still trying to straighten out.

Most seem to work fine if I simply create a link to the URL that's created once you install them (like you can see on my home page), however, some, like the ones I mentioned though, don't display as they're suppose to.

There shouldn't be any other MOD code on the files I attached, except for what you just did for me.  :)

bigguy

Ok, thank you very much. If you get yourself a good editor it is much much easier. :)

~Alex

No sir, thank YOU very much!

...you'll have to explain the editor thing to me some time. ;)

zk0

Hi,

I use this forum theme and I also need help with getting the mod to work.

I'll add the 4 files I currently have.

Hopefully you can help me! :)

Quote from: Peter_M on March 10, 2007, 11:56:14 AM
Hello,

i need help with installing ad management mod on SMFox Theme + SMF 1.1.2 (the theme works perfect with SMF 1.1.2, although SMF 1.1 RC2 is indicated). On default theme everything is perfect, but on SMFox nothing is shown.

Can you help me, i love this wonderfull mod (and unfortunately the theme too).

Greets from germany
Peter_M