News:

Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

I will pay for theme edit. UseBB port

Started by supersellertim720, March 04, 2007, 12:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersellertim720

I need the UseBB port them edited for version 1.1.2 for the SMF forums. Both are the latest version. Let me know how to pay you:
supersellertim@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

bigguy

can you upload the 4 template files here and I will see what I can do. :)

bigguy

Try these and see if they work. Rename the old ones and then upload these. Also I now need the messageindex.template.php and the display.template.php

supersellertim720

Thanks a lot. Where are the other 2 templates located. ???

bigguy

They should be in your themes folder. Are those the only 2 in that themes folder.(UseBB port)

supersellertim720

Yes. Oddly they are. Let me download it and see if that is still true.

supersellertim720

I downloaded it and they are the only ones. Should I change my theme to something easier to work with? Also i tried to add an ad and it does not show up and it shows 5 duplicates when i try to add one.

bigguy

Can you give me a link to your forum so I can see. Turn on your ads to for guests. How many times did you try to install the ad mod. ???

supersellertim720

bigguy

ok, well that is why it is showing 5 times then because the code was added 5 times. Where does it show 5 times, can you turn an ad on for me. :)

supersellertim720

No. The ad still does not show up on the website. When I ad it 5 of the same things show up in the managment panel. Should I change the theme to an easier theme.

supersellertim720

When I get home I will talk to you on AIM. That should make things easier.can you pm me your aim/msn?
Thanks!