Themes/Language > Theme Support

Edits for ad mod_1-0-7_v1-0-2b on Smf 1.0.7

<< < (2/7) > >>

bigguy:
NEXT EDIT: In the theme directory of the theme you are trying to modify find the MessageIndex.template.php open it and

Find:

--- Quote ---   echo '
      <table width="100%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0">
--- End quote ---

And replace with:

--- Quote ---if ($modSettings['js_text_displayads_message_index'] && allowedTo('ad_manageperm'))
   echo '<div align="center">',$modSettings['js_text_content'],'</div>';

echo '
      <table width="100%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0">
--- End quote ---

Save, close and upload....Only after making a backup.

bigguy:
NEXT EDIT: In the Sources Directory of your forum find the "ManagePermissions.php" open it and

Find:

--- Quote ---         'pm' => array(
--- End quote ---

And replace with:

--- Quote ---         'ad_manage' => array(
            'ad_manageperm' => false,
         ),
         'pm' => array(
--- End quote ---
NOTE: This edit should only be done if totally install the mod manually.

hygron:
I found them...

Hey bigguy, sorry, but I was linked to 1.1 edits from TP and I posted asking for direction's here.

I have a question?  I notice that some edits are to be used only if installing the entire mod manually...Well,

I have smf1.0.7 with tiny portal, and techhead theme.  I attempted to install ad manager mod thru package manager and all files installed successfully except
index.template.php

I got failure on that file alone...so, can I just use the index.template.php edits you have here and be done with it, or do I have to edit other files?

thanks, hygron

bigguy:
Yes just use the edits for the Index.template.php file and you`ll be good to go.

hygron:
OK, bigguy...I did the 1st edit, but the 2nd edit
   echo'

well "echo'" is 4-5 location's!  I figured safer to ask you which echo' to edit, or do you replace all?  Thanks H

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version