News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

usage whithin Exodus-template: please help

Started by jensderknipser, February 21, 2007, 01:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jensderknipser

Hi all,

I am using the "Exodus"-Template by Bloc. (Fixeed width) under smf 1.1.2 and TP 0.97. Installing the ad-manager went easy, and integrating the code-Blocks into the templates as well (followed the instructions found here) Unfortunately the ad's positioning seems not to be correct:

I.e. I would like to have the ads on top of all pages (works), but CENTERED (appears now on the left). A similar Problem are the ads at the bottom of the page as I would like to have them centered under the footerarea, up to now the appear on top of  the footerarea, leftside.

I know, it's just a matter of placing the code into the right places and I was thinking of placing the relevant php-code into a table - but sorry, I am still learning this, so I don't have an Idea how to figure this out...

Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks in advancem
jens

bigguy

Try placing center tags around the code:

<center>ad code</center>

Or:

<div align=center>ad code</div>

jensderknipser

Yep, positioning works fine now. THANKS!
Life can be sooo simple :-\ as I was struggling in the template.index.php, with no idea to solve it simply in the admin-interface...

But another issue came up now: When I am logged in as admin/user, I can see all the ads, if I am logged out no ads appear??? any Idea on this???

Thanks again, bigguy :)

jens

jensderknipser

Hi again, bigguy and all the others,

haven't still found a solution for the above problem: I have checked the settings again and again and didn't even an idea how to solve this :-\
Do you ???

thanks, jens

bigguy

jensderknipser

Thanks Bigguy,

I think that's me:  :idiot:

Thanks again,
jens