Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

In-Line Ads Every X Posts

Started by merm, February 19, 2007, 08:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merm

Greetings,

Great mod. I'd love to see the ability to show ads every X posts. Right now we have to manually enter which posts to show the ads in between separated by comma. I'd love to just see the ability to put a a /5 or +5 or something in that box or something to mean show ads every 5 posts.

On some long threads the ads stop showing because I haven't typed in that many numbers.

Best.

bigguy

I have mine set to show every 3,6,9. They show on all pages of a thread so if you have 3 pages then the ads will show on all 3 pages after the third, sixth and ninth post. I think it is real easy, but thank you for your suggestion. :)

jay.jarri

Quote from: bigguy on February 19, 2007, 11:00:25 AM
I have mine set to show every 3,6,9. They show on all pages of a thread so if you have 3 pages then the ads will show on all 3 pages after the third, sixth and ninth post. I think it is real easy, but thank you for your suggestion. :)

Putting exactly the same value as you (3,6,9) i get two ad posts after post 3 (both consecutive) and none thereafter...

Which template might have a double code entry?

jerm

merm

Quote from: bigguy on February 19, 2007, 11:00:25 AM

My bad. Don't know why I didn't figure that out on my own  ::)