Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Ads Campaign tracking

Started by ||||||, April 25, 2007, 07:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

||||||

Would be nice if we can track the ad campaign like

# Full clicks, unique clicks, views and unique views reports.
# Campaigns can be limited to a certain amount of views, clicks or on a certain date.
# Campaigns and banners can be set to Active or Inactive.
# Etc etc

bigguy

This might be a bit hard to do. Do you have any idea on how to integrate this into the ad mod. ???

||||||

Quote from: bigguy on April 26, 2007, 08:54:29 AM
This might be a bit hard to do. Do you have any idea on how to integrate this into the ad mod. ???

Sorry, im no scripter. If i were, i'd be doin it instead of 'suggesting'  ::)

jerm

I have thought of this, and it does seem rather difficult. I may look into it and see how much work it would be. If its too much, I may make a second mod version to be a paid version.

My ads don't bring in enough money to pay for hosting, and everyone says they will donate, but nobody does.

||||||

Quote from: jerm on May 06, 2007, 04:58:26 PM
I have thought of this, and it does seem rather difficult. I may look into it and see how much work it would be. If its too much, I may make a second mod version to be a paid version.

My ads don't bring in enough money to pay for hosting, and everyone says they will donate, but nobody does.

Go for it. Pay or not, if its out there, i want it. PMed u.. ;)

ITA003

Quote from: |||||| on April 25, 2007, 07:02:52 AM

# Campaigns can be limited to a certain amount of views, clicks or on a certain date.

I'm interesting to bold features... and I can develop them for myself. But I have a question.

I can modify the source code for only my use?

||||||

Quote from: ITA003 on May 09, 2007, 05:23:15 AM
Quote from: |||||| on April 25, 2007, 07:02:52 AM

I'm interesting to bold features... and I can develop them for myself. But I have a question.

I can modify the source code for only my use?

Good question but i wonder, why cant share it? Even the original author shares it.

ITA003

I have no problem to share it.. but what's think the author?

bigguy

I would talk to Jerm first before you make any changes to the ad mod.

jerm

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I have just so much work to do.

You can modify the code as much as you like, but I ask that you don't re-distribute it. If you feel that the modified code would be a good improvement to the mod, contact me. Give me the modified files or let me know what you've done.

I don't mind others helping me code, but I do mind if it gets modified then re-distributed.

ITA003

I agree with you!!

At this moment I add the Full Clicks... in the next day i will send you the modified files.

Bye
Mino

merm

I use OpenAds with SMF Ads and it works great for more detailed reports.