News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

TP+Mirage+SMF111

Started by majo, February 05, 2007, 04:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

majo

I have smf 111 mirage template and TP

before i install ad mod, i would like to know what exactly do i have to modify ?  what files, and do i have to install mod first and then modify or modify and then install ?

Thanks for the help though!
www.toyotacrazy.com <<Crazy Toyota People!

bigguy

Modify only the template files in the theme you want to use. Install the mod first and then do the edits for your version of the ad mod. All the edits can be found in the Theme support board. They are all stickied.

wendylady

Hi I am trying to do the same but my template does not show having the first thing need to find to add before. can anyone help me here or has a working one i could have.. thank you

bigguy

If you upload the files I can look tomorrow maybe. :) only the 4 template files

c0ld_bug

I've been trying to do this as well.  Here are the template files, but there is no display.template.php.

Thanks,
c0ld_bug

bigguy

Ok, I have tried this and think I got Back up before trying.

c0ld_bug

You are awesome dude.  Worked perfectly, I didn't even have to redo my modifications because I gave you my templates.

THANKS!

c0ld_bug

c0ld_bug

One thing I just noticed is that my menu bar is not aligned now.

Check out the attachment...

bigguy

How is it supposed to look. ???

c0ld_bug

Quote from: bigguy on March 30, 2007, 12:37:44 PM
How is it supposed to look. ???e

I fixed this, I edited the code in the index.template for the menu...just added a <br> before the "template_menu".
echo '<br><table align="left" border="0px"><tr>'
template_menu();

Now its only off while in the admin console, because the ads don't show there.  Thanks for all your help.  Its working great.

c0ld_bug