Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

Ads do not show up??? TH: orange-lt

Started by soul.guardian, January 29, 2007, 06:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigguy

soul.guardian

Well it is the google policy problem... I got the another script to work, but I was trying to get the link list to show up more than twice and you are unable to do so using google ad link list according to thier policies... At this point I have had to hard code all my own ads, however I would still love a convinient tool like admod to work on my theme. So I will patiently wait for it.

Thanks guys...

SG

jerm

Wolfsbane

Thanks for all the files. If you could only put up the edited files for index.php , I will be really grateful

I changed all the files given except index.php and I am getting the same error as before,
http://www.smfads.com/forums/index.php?topic=522.msg2647#msg2647

Please help

Thanks

Wolfsbane

I am sorry to bump this, but I am really in need of the index file. please do help me with this. I am getting the error as specified in the image before. The repetition of menu items in the side.

bigguy

What image. ??? What version of SMF and ad mod are you using. ??? Can you upload the main index.php file here please.

Wolfsbane

Image - http://www.smfads.com/forums/index.php?topic=522.msg2647#msg2647

the error I get is in that image. Also I couldnt edit the indextemplate file properly, some ads were not displaying.

Version using: 2.3

SMF version: 1.1.2

Orange Lt -07

If you could get this fixed for me I'd be grateful.

Thanks a lot

bigguy

I will try to get to this soon. Not tonight as I have been forced into a hotel room because of a storm.

Wolfsbane

Well, thanks a lot for your response. I am glad that you can help me out.

bigguy

I will try that is a tough theme to edit. I might not get it all in but I will do my best. :)

Wolfsbane

Please do try your best bigguy.

Hope everything gets sorted out well... :)

InfTekHosting

I would really love to get these files as well, I have the same config as Wolfsbane:

Version using: 2.3

SMF version: 1.1.2

Orange Lt -07

Thanks a ton in advance!

bigguy

Ok, rename the originals and try these one at a time and see if they all work:

InfTekHosting

You are the best man!  Works great!

thanks!

bigguy