News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

SMF 1.1.1 + TinyPortal v0.9.7 + Ad Managment 2.3 + Dilber Multicolor 1.1

Started by mkabwilliams, January 25, 2007, 09:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkabwilliams

Need help editing files for Dilber Multicolor 1.1 theme to work with SMF 1.1.1 and TinyPortal v0.9.7

Sunerphey

me 2!
I am trying to add some ads to the theme but it is difficult to newbie because some files are different and their content too

bigguy

Post the 4 templates from that theme and I will see if I can do it.

MessageIndex.template.php
Display.template.php
BoardIndex.template.php
index.template.php

Sunerphey

I have almost finished moving 2 of the ads in the place i need them. I also edited the theme to almost new, but i will provide the files if someone else need help.

There is no Display.template.php in this theme, but the options are in other files like settings.

bigguy

Ok try these. I don't know why you had the settings.template.php there so I took it down. Backup before trying.

Sunerphey

ekfaysal

i tried but when i apply this theeme , it only gives text but no graphics
tell me please

RingoM

Question will the files here in your post work for my forum I am also running SMF 1.1.1, TynyPortal and Dilber Multicolor.

http://www.digitalpainters.net/

Ringo

Quote from: bigguy on February 18, 2007, 02:22:27 PM
Ok try these. I don't know why you had the settings.template.php there so I took it down. Backup before trying.

bigguy

If you are running what the title says yes it should but remember these only have edits for the ad mod in them if you have mods installed that effect these files they wont work after using these.

wendylady

Is there a way to get this to work with 1.1.2, I tried to install the files and I lost the side boxes of the tiny portal. I asked TP for help And hit a brick wall there when it came to help on this.

Thanks for your time,

Wendy

bigguy

The template files should be the same. Try upoloading one file at a time and then see which one makes the side blocks dissapear.