Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

Problem with guests

Started by luckylinux, January 25, 2007, 11:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luckylinux

Hello
Today I tried to install smfads on my version of smf ... it works on one, but the second displays duplicates ads (I insert one and It lists two, and when I delete one it deletes both).
But the most important thing is that the registered users can see the ads, but the guest users (not registered users :D ) no !
How can I change this setting ? In the admin panel I just added (renamed Ads.english.php to Ads.italian.php) the smfads component and it works fine but I haven't seen yet an option to select to which users should appear the ads.
Can you explain this me please ?
Sincerily, luckylinux.

EDIT: now I corrected this: it was a bad permission setting

but even ... in the second forum smf I have and would like to insert ads .. it duplicated the settings I enter.
For example I create an ads "Adsense" and in the edit tab I see two "Adsense" ads, but it is the same, they are collcted themselves, so instead of seeing a banner at the  top I see two, ....

bigguy

Sounds like an edit got done twice somewhere. CAn you provide screenshots of the admin section and where the ads are showing twice.

Chris

thank you luckylinux! -- i had this same issue with guests no seeing ads.

rodrigo.soares

Hello, I am having the same trouble. Ads doesn´t appear to my guests. Did you find any solution ?