Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Kontera??

Started by Cast Away, January 23, 2007, 07:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cast Away

Hello there!

IS there any of you that have used Kontera?
I am trying to add the code to the theme i am using(silver), but no ads show up,and i have tried before the ending body tag in index.template.php.

I also tried to upload this ads manager but cant,it asks for ftp information and i cant come trough that point.There is some files that needs to be cmodded.

Btw im using smf 1.1 rc3.

bigguy

ftp info is almost always the username and password you use for cpanel.

Cast Away

I have put in all that information,but cant install any mod at all:(
Is there a way to manually install it?
Or is there a way to add Kontera ads without that mod installed??

Regards

Cast Away

bigguy

You can chmod your files manually by going into file manager of cpanel and clicking on the name of the file or folder. Doing this will open up a menu in the top right of that screen. Click on change permissions and then change it to 777. If that doesn't work change it to 755.

Cast Away

Ok,tested now but still no luck. I tried by ftp and in the controllpanel from my host.
STill get this message:
Some of the files the package manager needs to modify are not writable. This needs to be changed by logging into FTP and using it to chmod or create the files and folders. Your FTP information may be temporarily cached for proper operation of the package manager.

Is there anyone that know a way to add Kontera straight in the theme while im waiting for getting this ad mod to work..?