Coinbase

Author Topic: Ad Management Mod V2.3 Released  (Read 84936 times)

Offline wolfey

• Email
My ads don't show the graphic.
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2007, 09:40:09 am »
I have installed the ad mod on my test site. Apart from it showing up twice, which I would please know how to cure, But more importantly I have created an ad with image and I cannot get the image to appear. Where does the image have to be uploaded to to make it work.
I also entered linking text to the ad which works fine, but I cannot get the images to appear.Just a blank box with a smaller box with red cross in it.
Can I centralise the ad also.

I have been reading the forum for a couple of days now and I cant seem to find the answers.   

Offline silversound

• Email
Re: Ad Management Mod V2.3 Released
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2008, 01:56:34 pm »

i really need that script for musiconica theme.

i can pay you 10 dollars.

hit me back please

best regards

email: ahardinghaus@aol.com

Offline skytech2008

Re: Ad Management Mod V2.3 Released installation
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2008, 07:32:16 pm »
Hello am new here in your forum actually i have install smf 1.1.4 version but i now realize that it does it have a space for advert and i make a search from the smf website and i was brought to your site and i found what i was looking for and is that i need some one that will install AD MANAGEMENT MOD 2.3 that include Ads and some other features and pls if you can help me to install it i will be very glad, then i can now send you my login details to install for me or if you think you are busy can you brief me with your own very explanation of how you install it on your server and pls i need this urgently.
Regard
Jerry.

Offline sudip

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2008, 06:29:11 am »
Hello am new here in your forum actually i have install smf 1.1.4 version but i now realize that it does it have a space for advert and i make a search from the smf website and i was brought to your site and i found what i was looking for and is that i need some one that will install AD MANAGEMENT MOD 2.3 that include Ads and some other features and pls if you can help me to install it i will be very glad, then i can now send you my login details to install for me or if you think you are busy can you brief me with your own very explanation of how you install it on your server and pls i need this urgently.
Regard
Jerry.

I can help you to install any mod but the ad management mod worked  well only in defult theme..

Offline NIBOGO

• Email
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2008, 07:52:27 pm »
Where is the ads mod version for smf 1.1.5??

Offline biggbigg

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2008, 10:22:17 pm »
Old version works fine for me ;)

Offline gri

• Space Human
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2008, 01:24:47 am »
Quote from: [url=http://www.smfads.com/forums/index.php?topic=480.msg6627#msg6627]NIBOGO in ~Ad Management Mod V2.3 Released~[/url]
Where is the ads mod version for smf 1.1.5 ?

NIBOGO,
Follow my signature.
Not every server allow Package Manager
to install the original mod smoothly.

Quote from: [url=http://www.smfads.com/forums/index.php?topic=480.msg6637#msg6637]biggbigg in ~Ad Management Mod V2.3 Released~[/url]
Old version works fine for me

biggbigg,
Be more grounded. May I have a look at your forum ?
Instruction on getting Help on PAY-ME (AdManagement) mod installing.
Your GRItoadMIXes

Offline sonicfetish

• Email
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2008, 03:53:33 am »
Please, I use the Neutrality Theme and will happily part with $5 in order to have Ads Management installed properly on my forum.  Thanks

SMF Ads Support Forum

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2008, 03:53:33 am »