News:

Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

Ad Management Mod V2.3 Released

Started by jerm, January 12, 2007, 12:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfey

I have installed the ad mod on my test site. Apart from it showing up twice, which I would please know how to cure, But more importantly I have created an ad with image and I cannot get the image to appear. Where does the image have to be uploaded to to make it work.
I also entered linking text to the ad which works fine, but I cannot get the images to appear.Just a blank box with a smaller box with red cross in it.
Can I centralise the ad also.

I have been reading the forum for a couple of days now and I cant seem to find the answers.   

silversound

i really need that script for musiconica theme.

i can pay you 10 dollars.

hit me back please

best regards

email: ahardinghaus@aol.com

skytech2008

Hello am new here in your forum actually i have install smf 1.1.4 version but i now realize that it does it have a space for advert and i make a search from the smf website and i was brought to your site and i found what i was looking for and is that i need some one that will install AD MANAGEMENT MOD 2.3 that include Ads and some other features and pls if you can help me to install it i will be very glad, then i can now send you my login details to install for me or if you think you are busy can you brief me with your own very explanation of how you install it on your server and pls i need this urgently.
Regard
Jerry.

sudip

Quote from: skytech2008 on February 10, 2008, 07:32:16 PM
Hello am new here in your forum actually i have install smf 1.1.4 version but i now realize that it does it have a space for advert and i make a search from the smf website and i was brought to your site and i found what i was looking for and is that i need some one that will install AD MANAGEMENT MOD 2.3 that include Ads and some other features and pls if you can help me to install it i will be very glad, then i can now send you my login details to install for me or if you think you are busy can you brief me with your own very explanation of how you install it on your server and pls i need this urgently.
Regard
Jerry.

I can help you to install any mod but the ad management mod worked  well only in defult theme..

NIBOGO

Where is the ads mod version for smf 1.1.5??

biggbigg

gri

Quote from: "url=http://www.smfads.com/forums/index.php?topic=480.msg6627#msg6627]NIBOGO in ~Ad Management Mod V2.3 Released~[/url]"]
Where is the ads mod version for smf 1.1.5 ?

NIBOGO,
Follow my signature.
Not every server allow Package Manager
to install the original mod smoothly.

Quote from: "url=http://www.smfads.com/forums/index.php?topic=480.msg6637#msg6637]biggbigg in ~Ad Management Mod V2.3 Released~[/url]"]
Old version works fine for me

biggbigg,
Be more grounded. May I have a look at your forum ?
Instruction on getting Help on PAY-ME (AdManagement) mod installing.
Your GRItoadMIXes

sonicfetish

Please, I use the Neutrality Theme and will happily part with $5 in order to have Ads Management installed properly on my forum.  Thanks