SMF Ads > News

Ad Management Mod V2.3 Released

<< < (4/11) > >>

Voyager:

--- Quote from: cslepage on January 12, 2007, 10:00:56 pm ---Well, this rots.  I just uninstalled the 2.0 version of the mod, and my board won't come up at all.

--- End quote ---

I got the same thing on one of my forums but you should get error messages. I'm not a coder so can't help much but if I was you I would post your problem under general support and see if people can help.

itsagoodthing:

--- Quote from: jerm on January 13, 2007, 12:55:56 am ---
--- Quote from: cslepage on January 12, 2007, 10:00:56 pm ---Well, this rots.  I just uninstalled the 2.0 version of the mod, and my board won't come up at all.

--- End quote ---
You might need to replace your files if thats the case. guess the uninstall didn't go so well. sorry.

--- End quote ---

Replace what files?
Mine did the same thing.

itsagoodthing:
All I have is a the background of my forum.
I replaced these files

Execute Modification   ./index.php   Test successful
2.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Subs.php   Test successful
3.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/index.template.php   Test successful
4.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php   Test successful
5.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/Display.template.php   Test successful
6.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php   Test successful
7.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php

and it's still not working...
Please help!

Lucien:

--- Quote from: itsagoodthing on January 15, 2007, 01:39:06 pm ---All I have is a the background of my forum.
I replaced these files

Execute Modification   ./index.php   Test successful
2.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Subs.php   Test successful
3.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/index.template.php   Test successful
4.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php   Test successful
5.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/Display.template.php   Test successful
6.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php   Test successful
7.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php

and it's still not working...
Please help!

--- End quote ---

Happend to me as well, dont forget to remove the ads when uninstalling!! Think that's the problem..

This works for me... Upload the LoadAds.php to your Sources dir from the download files.

Good Luck  :)

Lucien:
First i want to say i love this mod!! So much hard work...Really it works great with the default theme..

But i'm going really nuts over here..
Oke my english is good, but not so good.. i have read ALL the pages in the thread about the mod on smf, and i still can't seem to understand how to edit the files manually of the Helios Tp theme.

I'm sorry, this question has been asked so many times, i know but i need help on this one..

And something went wrong with uninstallig the older mod, when i add a Ad with the manager i get 3 instances of the same ad on the same spot...

btw, i really suck at codes... sry..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version