Coinbase

Edits for ad_mod_1-1-1_v2-3

Started by bigguy, January 11, 2007, 07:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigguy

iBug

This is the load file.. i donno where is the problem  :-\

bigguy

the ad mod does not touch the Load.php What error are you getting. ???

iBug

I put it add code and display it @ the top and bottom ... but when i went to check if it really there

i got this error at the top
QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/ran4the/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(1727) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

and this one at the btm

QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/ran4the/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(1727) : eval()'d code(641) : eval()'d code on line 1

There is no other hacks in the forum, so i did not edite the load.php before?

bigguy

See if the LoadAds.php file is in the Sources directory and also check the index.php file in the ROOT of your SMF install to see if all the edits are done there.

iBug

I checked them.. all the files are there and the addition codes are there in index.php

bigguy

What other mods do you have installed. ???

iBug

Quote from: bigguy on May 27, 2007, 02:32:33 PM
What other mods do you have installed. ???
I did not install any other mod there " only the ads " and the " body list mod " that is all 1

bigguy

Uninstall the mods and replace the load.php file and see what happens.

iBug

Quote from: bigguy on May 27, 2007, 05:42:35 PM
Uninstall the mods and replace the load.php file and see what happens.
I could not find a clean load file :S ciz the downloading from sm.org is down donno why !?!
but I uninstalled the modz.. and i could add HTML adz but not PHP !!??

bigguy

It should be up now if you would like to try. :)

anakmacan

iBug

OMG !! i could not download the file !! i was trying for 3 days now !!! could someone please give me that file ! the load.php file !!?

anakmacan

Ive finished editting all theme files as said on first post, but i  dont know how to put tables into database >.< or to run install.php :(( Help me, pls, anyone?

Quote from: iBug on June 01, 2007, 08:22:16 AM
OMG !! i could not download the file !! i was trying for 3 days now !!! could someone please give me that file ! the load.php file !!?

Loadads.php you mean?

iBug

Thank you Anakmacanm, I ment the load.php... i found it  anyway...

bigguy.. i did I replace the load.php after removing all other mods.. but i still have the problem.. I cannot post PHP adds only HTML
QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/ran4the/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(1726) : eval()'d code(16) : eval()'d code on line 1