News:

Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

My ads only displayed to logged in members, but not to visitors.

Started by ivytony, January 07, 2007, 05:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivytony

hello,

the version of my SMF is 1.1.1 and the ad mod I'm using is 2.0.

I have configured several adsense on different positions on my board, however, I noticed that these ads are only visible to logged in members , but not average visitors. Is there any way I can show the ads to visitors??

ps: I'm using the SMF default template, by the way.

thanks a lot!

jerm

Check the permissions to make sure all groups can view ads.

yoeri

where can i set the permissions ?
i f gote the same problem

jerm

You check permssions in the admin > permissions section. Make sure that each group has the permission to view ads.

rom-trade

I have same problems and thank you admin for show me how to fix it.

axlarry

Quote from: jerm on January 12, 2007, 02:13:01 PM
You check permssions in the admin > permissions section. Make sure that each group has the permission to view ads.

LOL... I was just bout to ask the same question and this has solved the problem. Thanks jerm. I'm using SMF 1.1.2  + TinyPortal v0.9.7 + Ad Managment 2.3 + Dilber Multicolor 1.1  btw... works just fine.
I'm using SMF on my Science Forum :D

healthy

Quote from: jerm on January 12, 2007, 02:13:01 PM

I have done it but my adds still appear only in a very few places not where I tell them to do!

ideasworld

I once had this problem, but it's a permission issue. On the left panel when u login as admin, under members, click permission and click permission by membergroup on top, open member group like guest and check the box "Enable ads" Do same for all member groups u would want to see ur ads.