Support > Feedback/Request

Show ads after last post

(1/3) > >>

whyhavetoregister:
Is it possible to show ads after last post. When having multiple pages, it shows ads after the last post of the page. And with the latest page ads would be shown likewise. Except for topics that don't have any replies, it wouldn't show the last post ad if you are displaying ads after the first post.

At the moment I have 25 posts per page, and using "Display ads within posts" option with 1 and 25. Now it shows ads after the first and last post of the page. But when having under 25 replies in a topic, it only shows ads after the first post and I think I'm loosing lots of clicks because when users have finished reading an topic they are more willing to click ads.

jerm:
There is no function that lets me know that its the last post (to show the ad before the last post)
So the only way would be to add a feature that displays the ad after the last post. Is that what you want?

g-c:

--- Quote from: jerm on December 30, 2006, 12:50:21 am ---So the only way would be to add a feature that displays the ad after the last post. Is that what you want?

--- End quote ---
Well that sounds very good  ;) ;)  In nearly all other forum-softwares like vbulletin this is possible since a longe time...

At the moment I manage it like "whyhavetoregister" do, but a function which displays an Ad automatic after the last replie in a topic (no matter how much replies) would be very great!!! This is one of the importanst things im missing in your very very good Mod.

jerm:
This will be in the next version i release.

g-c:

--- Quote from: jerm on January 03, 2007, 10:19:14 pm ---This will be in the next version i release.

--- End quote ---
Yehaaa!!!!!!!!  :) :)  8) 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version