News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

SMF 1.1 final and Classic Theme

Started by tuler, December 17, 2006, 04:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuler

Has anyone been able to get Ad Management mod V 2.0 to work with the Classic theme in version 1.1 Final?  If so, can you please upload your files for me?

Thanks in advance.

sntjohnny

Hey, I had success, but as indicated in another thread I posted in, the first posts don't show.  When that gets resolved I'll be glad to upload the ones I've got.

tuler

tuler

tuler

tuler

Yep, several times...to no avail   :'(

Everytime I edit it, I end up with different errors that render my forum useless.  I've manually installed dozens of mods in the past, though I can't seem to get this one right.

bigguy

Upload the files here and I will take alook.

tuler

tuler

BigGuy, I have upgraded to 1.1.2 and I'm still not able to do this on my own.  Can you please take a look at these files and help me out?

Thanks!

bigguy

I was unable to get the index.template.php due to site errors. These 3 files should work for the classic theme though. Back up the files before trying theme please.

tuler

Is there a way that I can send you the index.template.php file?  That's actually the file that I'm having the hardest time with.

Thanks for your help!!

Tyler

bigguy

Send it to me :) post once you get this message so I can get rid of my email address.

tuler

bigguy

Ok, When I recieve it I will try to do the edits and then post them here. :)