News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Ad Link not showing and ads not showing?

Started by wezhira, December 05, 2006, 06:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wezhira

I managed to install the mod on my local pc server, but when i put the ads eg. google they do not show any where.

And i tried to install it on my actual site which is exactly the same as my local server. i had problems, i found out in this forum that i needed to create a temp folder and make it writable, i was able to install. BUT.... the "ad management" Link does not show anywhere

I use

joomla 1.0.11
smf 1.1.RC3
bridged by joomla hacks
cool_raji template for joomla
Planetfall RC3 template on the smf forum

Please help me sort it out, i have been on this forum for hours, I am not being lazy to find stuff, maybe i need to improve my search methods.

jerm

Which version did you install?
Anything in the error log?

wezhira

I installed version "ad_mod_rc3_v2"

it has that error in the log

8: Undefined index: ad_management
File: ............mysite/forum/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2735

jerm

The mod doesn't appear to have been installed correctly. I would try to manually install it. I have never tested my mod on a server that looks like yours.

wezhira

Quote from: jerm on December 07, 2006, 04:56:36 PM
The mod doesn't appear to have been installed correctly. I would try to manually install it. I have never tested my mod on a server that looks like yours.

thank you for your help will try the maual installation. if i can find the instructions