Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

Ads between posts, works great but quick question

Started by wannabee, November 20, 2006, 10:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerm

Change this:
<tr><td>', $adpost['type'] == 0 ? $adpost['content'] : eval($adpost['content']) , '</tr></td>';
to:
echo '<tr><td>', $adpost['type'] == 0 ? $adpost['content'] : eval($adpost['content']) , '</tr></td>';

Voyager

Works perfect. :)  Thanks for your time with this.

g-c

YEAHHAAAA also solves my problem!
So all the Space is now usable...... There is only one Problem: How can i chnage that ugly dark-gray into that color which was used before the changes in display.template.php

g-c

Quote from: g-c on December 10, 2006, 07:02:22 PM
YEAHHAAAA also solves my problem!
So all the Space is now usable...... There is only one Problem: How can i chnage that ugly dark-gray into that color which was used before the changes in display.template.php
PUSH!
How to change the backgroundcolor from that very ugly "dark-grey" into the color which was used before the changes we made...

g-c

It seems that nobody wants to help me - very sad!  :( :(

bigguy

Check in the style.css file. I think you can change it in there.

g-c

Quote from: bigguy on January 03, 2007, 06:57:34 PM
thanks!!
For all: it's the class .bordercolor .

g-c

Quote from: g-c on January 04, 2007, 06:50:38 AM
Quote from: bigguy on January 03, 2007, 06:57:34 PM
thanks!!
For all: it's the class .bordercolor .

So my question: can i make a Div box with an id in that area where the adcode is showed by this mod? because that i can format this with css

g-c

well i try it and i add to line with that tables in display.template.php the following: style="background-color:#FDFDFD;"
now everything seems to be ok.

bigguy

puchi

Alguien habla un poco de espaƱol? Necesito una ayuda urgente con este mod.

g-c

Quote from: bigguy on January 12, 2007, 02:09:34 PM
Glad to hear you got it figured. :)
Only a few hours after my testing, Version 2.3 was releasen in which this "function" is already implement.
hehe  :) ;)

Voyager

Quote from: g-c on January 12, 2007, 01:15:36 PM
well i try it and i add to line with that tables in display.template.php the following: style="background-color:#FDFDFD;"
now everything seems to be ok.

Cool that you found it. :)  Now can you share with the rest of us exactly where did you place your code for those of us that don't want to upgrade?

Voyager

I never got an answer so I upgraded one of my forums to the latest admod and still I get the ugly dark color on both sides of my ad between post when I have it centered.

The fix is out there so can someone share what template it is in and where to place it?

Sineksekiz

Quote from: Voyager on January 27, 2007, 03:23:12 PM
I never got an answer so I upgraded one of my forums to the latest admod and still I get the ugly dark color on both sides of my ad between post when I have it centered.

The fix is out there so can someone share what template it is in and where to place it?

I have exactly the same problem. I can't figure out how can we change the color of the background add between messages. It gives you a dark grey which is not cool for the looks of your theme....

If anybody has the answer for this question (including who has solved before) please share whit us.

Thank you.