News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

SMF 1.1 RC3 | Black22 / TinyPortal v0.9.6beta © Bloc

Started by wickedstangs, November 18, 2006, 12:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wickedstangs

Used the package manager to up load ad_mod_rc3_v2.zip and I see the ad management but don't see any changes.. Need Help...

bigguy

dklassen

I'd like to use the same combo, it there a mod version that will work with SMF 1.1, your Ad mod and TP 0.9.7 when it comes out?

bigguy

dklassen

Thanks, can you possibly give me a direct link? I can't seem to locate it. I did a search and found reference to the theme but not sure which one has been moded to work with your ad mod, TP and SMF 1.1

Thanks!!

dklassen

Sorry, I'm confused. What am I looking for at the bottom of the page? Looks like a link to the mod itself.

bigguy

The list of ad mods is to the right of that page, at the bottom of that list is the updated version of the ad mod you want.

dklassen

Sorry about that, I guess I didn't explain well. I have the 1.1 version of the Ad Mod and all is working great! I can't seem to get it working with Black22 and I was wondering if there was a moded version of Black22 that is setup to work with the Ad Mod and of course TP 0.9.7 when it is released.

bigguy

No I don't believe I have done that theme yet. You will have to do them manually.

dklassen

Any change I could beg a little to have it converted?  :)

bigguy

Well, TP o.9.7 is not out yet so it would be a bit hard to do that at the present moment. Maybe after it comes out I can look into it.

dklassen

That would be great.  I'll check back with you later. Like I said, I'm willing to pay for the work.

dklassen

Decided to stick with the Heilos theme. I now have SMF 1.1, TP 0.9.7 and the Ad Mod installed. No ads now. I guess someting needs to be modified but it's beyond my skill set.

bigguy

See the other post you made about this theme. Try keeping your posts to the original instead of posting all over about the same problem please.