News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

adsense has language barrial

Started by paull, December 23, 2011, 05:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paull

please i need help on how to set my forum language so that everybody that post there will need to post in English so that goggle adsense can sense the their post and message

below are the problem I'm facing with  adsense

What might be causing irrelevant ads?
     If your ads are showing, but they are not targeted or appear in the language other than the language of your website, this may be due to one of the following reasons:

# Your page may contain too many terms in a different language or not enough text for our system to identify the relevant language for your ads. You may wish to consider including more textual content in your preferred language to improve ad relevance.

# Our system may not have crawled your pages yet. When you update a page, it may take up to 2 weeks before our crawler revisits your page and indexes the new content. To learn whether our crawler was able to access your site, you can use the Site Diagnostics page in your account.

# Your site may be primarily in an unsupported language. We're currently only able to provide ad targeting for the languages listed here. Placing your ad code on pages in an unsupported language usually results in ads in the wrong language.

RandalMillx

Naprawdę chcę wiedzieć W jaki sposób witryna się indeksuje i większość informacji na jej temat wystarczy do wyjaśnienia?