News:

Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

Dilber MC Problem

Started by baka, November 08, 2006, 01:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigguy

Hmm, nothing there that looks like it would effect it.

nottiboi

Can anyone help on Dilber MC Theme? Or maybe upload the theme thats working with the ads mod?

bigguy

there is a thread around that explains how to add one of the edits to that theme. Have you tried to add them yourself. ??? I have had them running on that theme before.

nottiboi

I have tried and its not working.... :(

bigguy

Ok, send them to me and I will see what I can do. Just the 4 that need to be modified.

nottiboi

danw

I am trying to get this to work properly for my wifes site as well.  Could someone upload the modified template files so that I could just copy them over?  I tried the manual mod and it crashed the template.  The only 3 that are in this template are the index.php, index.template.php and BoardIndex.template.php. Display.template.php is not located in this templates folders.
I have attached 3 of the files that you have requested.
Thanks,

Dan

bigguy

index.php should already be done. Try these two files. (Backing up your others first) Rename inde.template(2).php to what it should be.

superflit

The fixes are perfect...
There is only one error
there is near the 545 line in index.template
two echo '
just remove the last one..

:)

michael

Hi there I've also have the same problem.
I've downloaded index.template.php and BoardIndex.template.php from this board but still nothing happen and no errors show up.
(Should be in /Themes/dilbermc/  right?)

Some specs:

SMF 1.1.1
Ad Management 2.3
Dilber MC theme 1.1

michael

It also doesn't work for the default theme.
Any one a suggestion?

It works now for the default theme. (after reinstall) But still not for the Dilber MC theme. :(

bigguy

Try the files that are here under Ad mod edited files:

http://files4.smfhelp.com/