Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Seeing double

Started by Paul66, June 15, 2010, 12:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul66

Hello,

I have added a add using the add management mod version 2.3 ,how can i stop the add showing twice ,ie side by side.

Please.

Paul66

13 views no replies,mmmmmmmmm

Good support ::)

vbgamer45

Support is not free :) takes time
Like what I do please support me on https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45

Devin

Hi. There are several questions on this subject and I've noticed that none of the staff have answered the question. Since I, too, was struggling with this issue last night, I thought I'd offer some insight. I was so frustrated that I uninstalled the entire forum and started over again (thankfully it had just been created the first time yesterday) because I've used this mod with success in the past and couldn't figure out what on earth was going wrong!

So here it is: If the ad management mod isn't working, then I'm going to have to assume that you have a different theme installed for your board. My solution was to uninstall the additional themes, install the ad management mod, and then to reinstall the theme. If you do this, you will need to edit the theme with the changes that are outlined in one of the stickies above (so that your ads will work with the new theme) but I found that it was worth the extra effort going into it.

If that doesn't work, as apparently sometimes it doesn't, then it appears that it is something to do with the database. This issue is covered, to some extent, on the simple machines support forum.

thefley

These are a list of files (below that were moded when you installed this mod.

download the mod again to your computer then go to this website listed below

use this mod parser (by uploading it to here http://resourcez.biz/PackageParser/ ) pick the ver 1.1.11 or what ever ver your using and choose install and let it load the page. follow the directions

use a file editor like EditPluse3  and edit the files that have duplicates.... not all the files below will need to be changed, not sure of the ones off the top of my head but I had the same issues your haveing. and i just fixed mine.

./index.php
./Sources/Subs.php  
./Themes/default/index.template.php
./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php
./Themes/default/Display.template.php
./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php
./Sources/ManagePermissions.php
./Sources/Ads.php  
./Sources/LoadAds.php  
./Themes/default/Ads.template.php  
./Themes/default/languages/Ads.english.php