Coinbase

DeviantSMF Theme installed on version 1.0.8 - What do I need to do?

Started by NewbieN00b, October 30, 2006, 12:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewbieN00b

Hello, I have (as the title states) The Diviant Art inspired theme DiviantSMF on  SMF 1.0.8. And, the Ad Management link does not show up in my Configuration heading.

I would like to know what I need to do to get this Mod to work properly?

Thanks,
Kimmy

DoA

I think that you can't see the Ad Management link in your admin panel -- to quote bigguy on solving this -->

QuoteNOTE: If you cannot find the "Ad management" link in the admin panel, move your "Modifications.english.php file from your default language directory to the language directory of the theme you are modifying.

If thats not the problem, please repost and i'll have a look for you.

bigguy

Only do this if you don't have a modifications.english.php file in the theme you are using. If you do then you will have to do the edits manually.

NewbieN00b

Thank you for answering my post,

I did not already have that file in the language folder for my theme, so I copied it to there. However, I still do not see it, should I try to re-install this Mod?

Best wishes,
Kimmy

bigguy

Can you send me your ManagePermissions.php file. ( I am so sorry I got the wrong file name, have had other things on my mind lately)

NewbieN00b

Hello,

I have attempted to send you my ManagePermissions.php file several time but I can't see the code required to allow me to send it nor can I hear any audible sounds of the code. I've tried several different browsers.

Thanks,
Kimmy

bigguy

When you "reply" to a post, hit the "+ Additional Options..." button and you will see a browse button you can use to upload the file.

epinoyonline

hi! i have the default theme and smf 1.0.9.

i also have the same problem. the file installed successfully but i can't find the ad management link anywhere.

what should i do?

thanks

bigguy

Check your modifications.english.php file to see if there is any reference in there about the ad mod.

bigguy

If there isn't one in your theme folder than look in the default theme folder in the langauge folder. You could always create a language folder in your theme folder and place the modifications.english.php file in there.