Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

TP and Admanagement. Getting there

Started by Polymath, November 04, 2006, 08:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polymath

Hi,
I don't think i've met jerm, but I know I've met bigguy.
I've been here for over two hours reading threads and have obviously became a member. I just cannot believe the amount of support that is going on here. You guys hav'nt given up on anybody. I was overwelmed with your dedication to getting peoples themes going.

Well done to all of you.

-------------------------------------------------------

I've instaled manualy ad_mod_rc2_v2 to my site and Im getting the ad up top as well as where I want it after the second post. I have had a previous ad mod(that didn't work for me too well either).
But I can't seem to find my problem for the xtra up top. The gray ads. I don't want that extra gray ad up there.

Plus what mistake have I done to get the scroll bar and lack of looking like a post.

Any help to clean it up and making this go with my theme/site is appreciated.

(\__/)
(O.o )   *If You need help, best not to ask me*
(> < )

bigguy

Are you using both the left and right side bars in Tiny Portal. ??? This is probably why you have a scroll bar. What grey area are you talking about that you don't want there. ??? he one that has the words in it "Ads by google" If so, this is part of the ad.

Polymath

Hi Bigguy.

QuoteAre you using both the left and right side bars in Tiny Portal.

not in the forums..no

And that grey or lighter google ads I didn't ask for in  managment. But it comes up when I request 'after second post.'
(\__/)
(O.o )   *If You need help, best not to ask me*
(> < )